Once again braving the language barrier, we have another awesome model and artist coming from Germany! This Lady has a lot of colorful things to offer!
1) Hello dear Lady, can you tell us since when have you been interested in fetish?
I've loved latex, leather and high heels for many many years... since I was 16 years old. But I started producing photo shoots and videos with www.schokomaus.com.
2) You have a very beautiful and big site. What are your future plans with it?
Itís been on line since 2004 and it will stay on line for a very very long time. But I changed some features for instance, I am doing more latex photosets. In former times I had lots of leather photo shoots but now latex shoots are getting more and more popular.
3) What can you tell us about your site LatexLadyS? And are you really a clothing designer yourself?
Yes all designs on www.Latex-Lady-S.com are ideas that originated with me and these will be produced by a German dressmaker. In former times, I had lots of great concepts for latex dresses, latex tops, latex skirts and so on and I told my dressmaker about my ideas and it was produced for me ... and people could see it only on www.schokomaus.com. Then, I came up with the idea - to open my own latex store.
4) How much time can it take to produce a piece of latex wear (from the moment you draw the design until you can hold the product in your hands)?
Sometimes I have a great idea in the evening and I write everything down and discuss it with my dressmaker. So it needs one evening to write down my ideas, how it should look like shape, collar, sleeves, main colour, contrasting colours, and so onÖ The next day I discuss it, and the dressmaker sometimes needs 1-3 days to produce a latex outfit. The first prototype is always difficult to produce.
5) In the future, do you plan to design other kind of clothing (maybe using other fabrics)?
No, at the moment I am working together with my dressmakers team. We started about a couple of months ago.
6) Why do all fetish models adore latex?
Because the shining latex looks really great for fetish photo shoots, many colours are available and many people have a latex fetish!
7) Why do you prefer doing more outside fetish pictures?
I love fetish pics outside, because its always a new great location and itís never boring. I hate the studio pics, Itís soooo boring... It's better to have photo shoots outside in Majorca, in USA, in Gran Canaria, in BavariaÖ ;-) ;-) ;-)
8) What can you tell us about the fetish scene in Germany? Are there a lot of events?
Lots of latex and leather models come from Germany and they have great events like Fetish Tourship, Fetish Evolution, Latexpo, and so on... Germany is a big centre of fetish ;-)
9) Do you enjoy a lot of fetish/BDSM play in your intimate life?
YES of course... I really LOVE LATEX... it's fantastic !!!... Yeah... ;-)
10) We already have German Sirens as guests: Sinteque, Xarah, Heike. Do you personally know any of them?
I had e-mail contact with them, but I don't know them personally.
11) Do you plan to use many different colors in your designs, instead of the traditional red and black? (we hope so!)
YES the special thing of Latex-Lady-S is - all designs are available with many many different colours ;-) Take a look right here.
12) When are we going to have the pleasure to welcome you in Montreal? :D
Maybe in the next couple of years ;-) ;-) ;-)