Hey!!! She's trying to convince us that she's new to the field! If so, dear Ms Nyxon, your confidence is truly something to be amazed at! And not only your confidence, if you know what we mean...! ;)
1) The usual first question for these things: where does your interest for all things fetish comes from? :)
I think that like most everybody else, it probably started sometime in early childhood, but of course you don't understand it or really comprehend what it is. I remember that whenever it became time for my mom to buy me shoes, I had to turn it into this whole ritual, and it used to really annoy her! First, I had to know upfront which types of shoes we were shopping for, was it sneakers or school shoes, and then I had to know what my choices were (aka- what is your budget, mom?) and then I had to deliberate and make the best pick. After selecting, I HAD to wear them home, even if they looked ridiculous with whatever outfit I was wearing. Once we got home, I had to hold them in my hands and inspect every inch of them, and whenever I was wearing them, I was always looking at them from all angles and studying how they looked on my feet. I guess it's safe to say that I had a shoe fetish growing up! I guess the rest is history, as they say.
2) What personalities on the fetish/alt scene still hold a fascination for you?
You mean like specific people? I don't know, I mean I'm still so new that everyone holds some sort of fascination for me at this point.
3) Tell us about your skills as a makeup artist: are you self-taught or did you follow a specific course?
I am mainly self-taught. I have a very artistic background, and I did a lot of painting growing up. As I got older, make-up seemed to be the medium that I liked to work with most! I worked as an artist for a very well-known global company for 6 years, and I did learn a lot from them as far as technique, symmetry, and color, but no, I did not follow any specific course.
4) You are a very busy girl in the Clips4Sale business! Tell us how one can always be inspired to shoot and keep the creative juices flowing…
I get inspiration from everything around me, from music, from fashion, from art. I'm a very visual person and my mind is always working. There isn't a minute that goes by when I'm not thinking about my next step, whether it's a scenario, a hairstyle, a make-up look, or an outfit.
5) When you do a bondage photo assignment, do you need to know beforehand what the rigging will be or do you prefer to be “surprised” as the session goes along?
It really doesn't matter to me. I've never gotten the lowdown, so to speak, regarding a bondage shoot before it happened. I work well flying by the seat of my pants.
6) Have you ever done any elaborate shibari work? Does this hold any appeal to you?
Funny you should ask that. I just had my first shibari shoot today, and it was a lot of fun! It's something that I had been interested in, but the opportunity never arose.
7) Never-Ending Quest to Find the Truth About Latex: why does latex is so appealing to wear for any alternative model? We’ve got to know!
Who cares why? It looks fuckin hot, doesn't it?
8) Is there a comic-book heroine that you would like to portray in the future?
No one I can think of...... do you have any suggestions?
9) Since you’re mainly based in Pittsburgh, would you say that there’s an elaborate fetish scene in your city? Do you attend a lot of fetish events yourself?
I wouldn't say that it's elaborate, but there is a scene and quite a bit going on. I would like to attend local events and see what's happening out there, but at the moment I don't have a lot of free time for that. What little bit of free time I do have is spent with my boyfriend.
10) The inevitable question: do you “play” a lot in your private life? Any favorite activities?
Well, if I tell you then it ceases being private, right ;)
11) You seem to travel around a bit… any chance of greeting you soon in Montreal and do a little vampire bondage thing? :D
Vampire bondage photo session? That right there makes the trip worthwhile! Yes, Canada is one of many places that I hope to travel to in 2010, so if you would like to inquire about booking me, please message me at email@example.com.