Another delicious ethnical mix and tattoo fanatic, we're please to introduced to you another Canadian talent with Luna Love!
1) Can you share with us a bit about your background and any info about your ethnic heritage?
I am Spanish, African and Quebec french... My mother is from Haiti and my dad from a small town in Quebec... a sexy mix I just say.
2) Can you tell us a bit about how did you start modeling? What made you decide to be involved in fetish/alternative themes?
I got started when I was 18. I was sitting in a smoke shop and met a guy from Nevada and he told me I would be great at doing it. So I did, and he was right. I got into alt modeling because I have always had tattoos and piercing and was always into grunge... it was just the category I was meant to be in.
3) We noticed that you are quite petite... do photographers often seek out models with smaller size? How is your height an advantage to you?
Yeah I am small hahaha! Ummm I dont think I have ever really had a problem or any advantages from it, I think if you stand tall you have nothing to worry about.
4) Is there a comic book or movie heroine that you would like to portray for a photo shoot?
Definitely Catwoman, Meeoww!
5) Is there a big alternative photo scene in Kelowna, B.C.?
Haha! No not at all. It's the total opposite. I wish! I'm trying my hardest to make it happen.
6) Tell us a bit about your tattoo work... is there more ink in your future?
I started when I was 16 and now at the age of 22 I have 16 tattoos and there is more to come. I plan to be fully tattooed by the age of 30. Each of them have their own meaning.
7) Did we detect some bondage work in your portfolio? How is your level of comfort working for such themes?
Yes I have done some, one of my first shoot was bondage. I like it but it's not really my comfort level.
8) What is the best quality that a photographer can have when working on a shoot?
Everything! I know how to pose I know my body and I have fun!
9) Is there something that frustrates you regarding the general public's view on alternative models?
No not at all everyone has their own opinion, I'm not one to judge anyone on that.
10) So... where is the official website? Any help we could provide? ;)
I don't have one. Im going to wait tell get famous then I will get one ;P
11) Is there a thin line between your modeling personality and your own private life? In other words, do you wear baggy sweatpants on your free time?
Hell yeah there is! Most of my friends or acquaintances would never know I was a model. I am a grunge punk at heart.
12) Would you ever be interested in visiting us in Montreal to work with the Cult Sirens crew?
I would Love to! I am always ready to get out and have fun with others like myself!