Hey, our first guest for 2010! Does it show that this chameleon is becoming quite the expert in portraying comic books bad girls?
1) OK so when did you figure out that you had an interest in all things fetish?
I have always been the weird chick, into weird fashion, and most of all, latex and weird face paint and comic book characters. From there my mind just expended taking the things I love, like rope play and using it to spice up my modeling and my life.
2) What were your main inspirations when you were a child or even when you started out as a fetish model?
As a fetish doll, inspirations like Rubber Doll and Dancers like Defenzemechanizm really inspired me not to let myself be confined in a box.
3) Do you design your own costumes and wigs? And are you really self-taught?
Mostly, some stuff I haven't made myself but more or less I do all of it. And yes with the exception of learning to turn on my sewing machine, I'm self taught.
4) You seem very inspired by comic-book heroines. Which ones are your favorites?
It's not so much the heroines as it is the villians lol. Harley Quinn is my favorite.
5) What kind of impact would you desire to leave from your photo work? Is there a specific purpose or message behind it all… or are you just enjoying the fun of it?
Not really a message, but it's not all just fun either. I truly take great pride in who I am and what I stand for, though what I stand for is hard to encompass in words.
6) What are your views regarding bondage photo work? Ready for some shibari? What do you think you can bring out for one of these sessions?
I love shibari and bondage and have participated in both. I love suspension as well. I do not quit. That's what I feel I bring to it, I will stay tied up as long as I humanly possibly can, and I'm always ready to try something new.
7) About live performances: what do you want to express more? Are you more at ease with others or just by yourself on stage?
I love being on stage, preferably by myself as then I don't have to worry so much about the other players; however I generally prefer the look of a well done group. I would love to do more live performances, my performances are very out of the norm but still within the fetish realm, they speak to a larger audience I feel than just the rope and domme shows.
8) So is there a big fetish scene in Dawsonville, Georgia?
Not. At. All. haha
9) You always change hair color… but you MUST have a favorite one? What could it be? Come on, come on now! :D
I love haiving white hair, or at least near white, the colors thrown in with it are preferably red and black.
10) You mention having a dominant nature; so do you “play” a lot in your private life?
I do, I do sessions when available for dominatrix work but truth be told, I sub to my boyfriend most of the time. He's the only person who can get me to sub so it's good.
11) When you can get out of all these colorful costumes and finally wear sweatpants (!!!), what do your prefer to do to relax?
I feel like I don't ever get to relax too often, I'm always working on something but when I do relax I like to watch a movie, snuggle up in my big tiger slippers, and giggle with hot chocolate.
12) Any trips to Canada (especially Montreal!) planned in the future?
I would love to! Just depends on if I can book a show or something fun while I am there :-D