We have the pleasure of welcoming among us another legend in the fetish photography scene, the incomparable Jean Bardot! This is very emotional for us around here, as we remember that she once hugged us!
1) Tell us how did you find out at some point that fetish was "it" for you?
I had always loved to dress up. I guess that is where it all started. It was years of dressing in corsets and heels before I found out it had a term connected with it.
2) Can you describe what is your own personal style as a Dominatrix? How does being a domme can influence photo work and vice-versa?
My personal style is erotic dominance with smooth control!! It influences all of my photo work. I am lucky enough to continually meet new people. With meeting new people comes new kinks and fetishes. I am continuously learning and adding to my work.
3) You have been a key figure in a couple of Montreal Fetish Weekend festivities. What was your connection to become a favorite featured guest for that particular event?
It was just meeting Martin and Bianca one year at the Rubber Ball in London. It stemmed from that meeting and from also wearing a lot of Polymorphe latex that I was introduced to Eric, the promoter of the MFW. I was known as a performer and he asked me to perform at their second party. From there it is history.
4) Do you believe that the general public is being more and more tolerant (and even curious) about the fetish scene? What would be the best way to educate people?
Yes, I do fin that people are becoming more curious. I am also an educator in this field. I will host workshops periodically. I also demo in a night club. I give the opportunity for people to try new adventures in the BDSM area, and the club is a fetish club. So that gives the fetishists an outlet also.
5) You have been a main featured personality in the two Bianca Beauchamp All Access movies. Did you give any thoughts in producing a similar documentary about only yourself?
Not yet. I am hoping one day to actually write a book, sort of a memoir.
6) Do you carefully select the photographers you want to work with? As there been disappointment with well-known ones and delight with lesser-known names?
Yes of course I scan and inquire with new photographers. Also there have been great highs and some lows in photoshoots and with the outcomes.
7) Will you be attending this year's Fetish Weekend? If so, what can we expect from your presence? And what do YOU expect from the audience?
I will be attending this year. I am so excited to. I am very friendly and love meeting new people. I want to meet new people. I expect people to come and introduce themselves to me, as I will be doing the same thing. Along with a shooter or three!!!
8) And to end on a lighter note: there's a rumor in Hollywood for a new live-action Wonder Woman movie. could we suggest your name in the main role? : ) (or even better, Cat Woman!)
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!