Hey can we pick them or can't we? Once again, we proud to let you discover another model with a distinctive look and awesome talent. It's all about being Out of the Box, baby!!!
1) Can you share with us a bit about your background and any info about your ethnic heritage?
Hi, my name is Danielle which is Hebrew for 'God has Judged' and fits me as I am very judgemental. I am of mixed heritage, my mother's family is white british and my fathers family are from a british owned island in the Caribbean. Far back up the line my family were wealthy Jews.... my family still have no clue where the money went!
2) So how did you get started in the modeling business? Was it all planned on your part?
It was all an accident! I fell into this by mistake and still struggle to believe it as I dont rate myself like a lot of models do. I just saw an ad one day.... and the rest is higery
3) OK now what is your biggest fashion weakness: corsets? platform shoes? or any other?
I have a thing for high heels... the problem is that I have flat feet and heels are PAINFUL!!!
4) Are there individuals that you would say inspired (and still inspires) you in your work?
I am very much inspired by Kelly Kapowski (Tiffany Amber Thiessen) from Saved by the Bell who i consider the most pretty girl in the world. I would KILL to look like her.
5) What would you say is the biggest misconception that the general public still believes in towards models?
People believe models are dumb, they also believe that porn models are dumber than dumb and whores... which is strange as out of all the models I've met, I can only say one was dumb and most porn models are more or less business women.
6) What are your plans concerning a future website? The world is waiting!
I wouldn't want my own personal website, if it bombed and no one looked at it/subscribed I would feel beyond devastated.
7) What's the story behind your tattoos? Are you considering more ink work soon?
I gave a lot of thought to my tattoos. I dont believe in love, I think it's a big myth. I'm also anti marriage. But I like my heart. I had it done when I was 15 and I still can't quite believe it as I hate needles. Even the tattoo artist was suprised! I also have 'Michael' on the right wrist, 'Jackson' on the left because he is the TRUE GOD! The only other ink I would ever consider is 'meat is murder'. Before I had my tattoos I knew everything down to the font, size... no nasty suprises.
8) Is it true that you're currently appearing on TV? Now what can this be?
I work on the naughty television stations where randy men ring me up and say dirty things.
9) Do you appreciate doing bondage shoots and be tied up tight-tight-thight? What is your level of comfort doing these kinds of projects?
I have a high pain tolerance.. maybe that comes from spending long periods of time alone as a child? hmmm. I do like to please.
10) Tell us about your experiences working in the fetish field; what do you like most to do for these themes?
I really enjoy all kinds of fetish, I think it's a fresh and upcoming alternative to the drib drab daily life we lead. I enjoy being both dom and submissive.
11) Where do you see yourself career-wise in say... five or even ten years from now? Are you a long-term planner or do you just go with it day by day?
I do wing it day by day, but I do hope to be a rich Jew and wear a suit to work everyday in an office where I sell shares... one can always hope!
12) Would you ever be interested in visiting us in Montreal to work with the Cult Sirens crew?
YES! CAN YOU PICK ME UP FROM THE AIRPORT IN OH SAY 12 HOURS?