Miss Daisy has such an awesome look and is so impeccably photogenic, we can't be anything else that proud to welcome her to these very pages!
1) Can you share with us a bit about your background and when you started modelling?
Born and bred in Nottingham, UK! I started modelling in around 2007, I joined Apocalypse Girls and went on my very first group shoot which was burlesque themed, in a bar in Nottingham called 'tantra'. I was really very self concious and unsure what to do with myself, but I went with it and I'm actually very fond of the photos from that shoot.
2) What kind of impact would you desire to leave from your photo work? Is there a specific purpose or message behind it all… or are you just enjoying the fun of it? In other words, what is the career plan?
Oh goodness, I don't think I leave an impact! I very much enjoy it as a confidence boost, it's lovely to hear people like my pictures! I love being a curvy model too, of course there are parts of me I would change, but I wouldn't want to be skinny, oh no, I love cake too much teehee!
3) Do you apply your own makeup, usually? And at which frequency do you change your hair color?
Yes, I do my own makeup for all shoots, I have had it done professionally once by Sali of MsMoo makeup for an Apocalypse Girls shoot a while back, I felt so pampered it was lovely! I have had black and green hair for a few years now, I have to redye my green normally about once a week because unfortunately I chose a colour that washes out very easily! I love green though, I wouldnt be me without some green in my hair. I did used to have all over turqouise hair though, I miss that...
4) Ideally, what would you like to express in the eventuality that you would become a burlesque performer?
Being a burlesque performer is one of my absolute dreams. I think about it rather a lot! Again though, the confidence thing comes into it... I'm really incredibly shy if I don't know you or if I don't have a few pints of cider in me! I'm working on it though, I'd love to do it. As for what would I like to express... I haven't given that much thought! I'd perform to music *I* like, that would fit with it. I have a few Rob Zombie songs lined up! (as much as I'd like it to, I don't think death metal would work with burlesque!)
5) Is there any interest on your part to explore fetish clothing in upcoming photo work (leather, rubber, PVC, latex, etc.)? How was it for you to pose for these bondage pics?
Oh yes I adore the look and feel of latex, the only reason I don't shoot in it is because I can't afford to buy any! I'm entirely willing though, if any latex clothing people are reading this! ;)
The bondage pictures were fun, the guy who tied me up for them is a very good friend of mine, and I had my boyfriend in the background so I felt entirely comfortable with it, although I got pins and needles in my hands after a while!
Hahah juicy info?? Well unfortunately I have yet to meet Distorted Orchid in person, we're planning to though, watch this space for a shoot! I really want to shoot with her I think she's stunning. Stevi (Aesthetica Nocturna) is one of my best friends, she's also my birthday buddy! We had a joint birthday night out this year, it was loads of fun! We also attend Bloodstock open air festival, in Derbyshire UK together, I love Stevi she's fabulous :D
7) Are you a frequent attendee of fetish events? Do these gatherings hold any interest to you?
Unfortunately no, I don't attend fetish events regularly... mainly because the one that grabs my interest most is in london and london is expensive! I have been to club Antichrist in london twice though and I really enjoyed it! I love the fetish culture, even though I'm not that immersed in it myself!
8) Are you glad that there are more curvy models doing quality work these days? There are, aren’t they?
Yes, I think curvy women are beautiful. I'm proud of us for taking a stand and starting to model, to show that curvy is sexy too!
9) What do you do when it’s time to relax? And do you “play” in your private life? Hmmm-hmmm!
I'm very social with my friends, we go drinking a lot... is drinking relaxing!? hehe... as for 'playing'.. Well, I don't like to seem prudish, but mine and my boyfriends 'play' life is very much our own ;). Bring us a pretty girl though and I'm sure we could find some use for her... teehee!
10) Any chance of you coming to Montreal one of these days? Bring all the Apocalypse Girls and Perfect Storm Models and British Sirens! :D
That would be fabulous, maybe one day!!